How to choose a startup idea using artificial intelligence?
What’s an idea? An idea is a series of concepts, rules, hypotheses, and details that illustrate what the product or service exactly is. Maybe it sounds stupid, but ideas are really important for companies like yours.
An idea could be about anything: an AI business idea generator, a social network for nerds, an e-commerce platform for artists, a search engine for plumbers, or a game show for alcoholics.
As a kid, we often thought up ideas. Some of them were good ideas, others were ridiculous. In fact, the more outrageous, the more attention they got.
I like to think that I’m a person of many interests. One of these interests is technology, specifically the newest and best in all fields. I was talking with a couple of my friends recently about the various ideas and inventions.
Start-ups and technology cannot solve all the problems of the planet, but many of them can be solved.
We need people more than ever to create a new generation of businesses to solve some of the biggest challenges in the world.
Many people are under the false impression that startups are the best way to make a living nowadays. In fact, nine out of ten startups fail within the first five years. However, the one that succeeds can provide a very comfortable life.
You need vision, insanity and a passion for the sector to succeed in a startup. The idea is to encourage you if you are motivated at the moment to make something interesting.
In the future, we might see a more direct integration between AI and our everyday lives.
That’s what these new startups are all about: building personal assistants using AI. If you want to get idea ideas from what’s happening today or what already exists, you’ll need some machine learning skills, like an AI “data scientist” or even an AI “data analyst”.
But, you don’t need to be a data scientist to get ideas using AI. Instead, just start using the tools today.
Take Aurora for example. The startup is a team of former Apple engineers, now working at the AI Lab at Harvard, which developed a social AI called Aurora. It can answer lots of questions and is starting to integrate chatbots into its chat app of the same name.
These ideas for startups below were generated by OpenAI’s GPT-3:
- A “data mining platform for healthcare companies” that helps to reduce the time it takes to create predictive models for their consumers and help them make smarter choices on whom to market their goods.
- This startup builds an intelligent door lock that learns to unlock depending on who wants to enter.
- A machine learning tool to recommend user history-based books.
Just visit this Startup which use AI and you’ll see more examples.
Do you have any crazy ideas that you’ve not given any attention?
Send them in and let me know about them.
What business can I start from home? What kind of business to open?
Promising artificial intelligence startup ideas for 2021:
- A startup that helps people choose where to live based on what is happening in their life, not just on what they can afford.
- An AI-based chatbot that helps you with your fitness goals. The bot offers customized workouts based on your goals, goals, and history.
- A machine learning tool for recommending books based on a user’s reading history.
- A data-driven tool that helps companies build better websites by looking at the user journeys they’re taking across the internet.
- A platform for young adults to take a break from college and earn money.